Tuesday, September 12, 2006


It's been a while since I posted...Need to buy a new digital camera this week so I can get caught up on showing new work. Going through the studio downstairs to ready it for screenprinting, and it is a heck of a lot of work. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate...serves me right for not having to move the last 10 years.
Very excited about doing some relief printing on my Poco Proof Press...I'll post pics and a much longer update later this week after our anniversary (10 years!) and the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend in Wicker Park. It should be a lot of fun and very busy as the weather forecast is 80 degree temps Sat. and Sun. Over 150 artists and crafters will be there, so if you are in Chicago, check it out.

Meanwhile, here is a preview of an image being used in a new art print which will be published this week.

No comments: