Tuesday, December 02, 2008

More Free shipping! Last of the Mystery tubes!


I had a free shipping offer in my Etsy shop this weekend and it was pretty great- I'm extending it through Dec 20th for all North American Customers. I also still have 20 or so of the amazing 6 for $30 mystery tubes. These are seriously the best surprises I've ever put together so check it out.

I'm also putting some OG original scratchboard poster drawings up this week in the shop and in the GP classifieds over on gigposters, so check that out as well, those will go fast as I never really sell original poster drawings. I'm putting up work for Explosions in the sky, The Black Keys, and more....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dan, Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the mystery tube I recieved as a birthday present earlier this week. I was so pumped when my brother and sister-in-law gave it to me. I knew immediately what it was before I even opened it. I had mentioned to my wife how much I would like to purchase one. Well, she passed the word on and bam! Thanks again for the fantastic art work you create. I truly appreciate and love your loose yet controlled style. By the way "In Silence" gold version is by far my most favorite print. Who knows maybe one will still be around for next years birthday!
Jason Ackman
Rushville, IL