Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And....we're back!

I took some time off blogging as I was swamped swamped swamped with work and houseprep.

Many prints and a few new floors installed later I have lots to put up.

The last month has been exciting , working on new posters for the Vandermark Five extended edition show at the Green Mill, Sonic Youth poster for the first date on the new tour at the Vic, X, Shipping News, Bottomless Pit/Poison Arrows and a slew more , including a poster for the (recently reformed) Three Mile Pilot Tour!!!

Also about ready to unveil some new prints in the Colonies series and (Finally) finish up the "Last American Bear" print I've wanted to get caught up on.

Festival season is in high gear- I will have a tent at Pitchfork's Flatstock show ,right next to the Lemon Shake-ups and 40 other amazing print artists.

The Beer I designed the label for , Apocalypse Cow is almost ready for release and yes, there IS a poster coming out for the artwork. Stay tuned, LOTS OF IMAGES heading your way!

No comments: