Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Drinking Toasts From Around The World! On Sale Now

Drinking Toasts From Around The World

"Cheers!"

"Slainte"

"Prost"



"Skol/Skal"

I just finished this fun set of drinking toast themed prints- these are being displayed at Dryhop Brewers in Chicago for Chicago Craft Beer Week.  They are all available online now in my shop.  The "Drinking Toasts From Around The World" is inspired by that notebook you had in junior high, you know the one- with Metallica or Dead Kennedys (in my case) band logos drawn in ball-point pen in the margins and covers, AND back cover, AND inside cover.  I took that aesthetic to hand drawing in that mentality as many drinking toasts as I could fit in logically on this print.  And yes, one of these is in KLINGON !  Double nerd points!  The print is 2 colors, Metallic Gold and Black on 18 x 24 French Paper Stock.

The Four Typography Toast prints were a fun exercise in drawing type and nothing else, a real departure for me.  The originals were drawn on scratchboard panels 5" x 5".  The prints are gold and black on French Paper Co. Stock and are 18 x 18 inches.

No comments: