Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Thing: final

Well, I fell off the wagon documenting the Thing drawing and printing. If I can get the time later, I'll update this post and add it all tonight. Very busy editioning new art prints and printing my Mono poster for the May 9th show in NYC. And working on a pretty crazy poster for Mogwai. And the rest of the excuses I use for not blogging more frequently!

Regardless, here is the tour poster for Scandinavia's favorite trio of improvisers, The Thing. 4 color screenprint on Cougar Natural, 17.5 x 23.5 inches. The Yellow-ish layer is a metallic gold (which accounts for the flashing at the bottom), so yes, we have metallic green trees in this one, which is ALWAYS nice.

I have a larger (22 x 30) very limited run art print of this image in a different colorway coming out tomorrow....so stay tuned.

No comments: