Monday, July 19, 2010

Reclamation and 2010/2011 art print subscription



Thanks to all who came to visit me at Pitchfork/Flatstock 26 this past weekend ! It was great to meet new people and to see familiar faces.
The day before the Fest began I was busy signing the new "Reclamation" art print. I'm really happy with the results on this print. The level of detail reached for me a new height of craziness.
The print is 23 x 17.5 inches on 140 lb white paper and is 5 screens. The edition size is 180. It is available in my Etsy shop or right here, below.

It is also the first print in my 2010/2011 art print subscription. The sub includes the featured print of the month, plus 2 bonus prints, one being a subscriber holder only edition (14 prints total). All subs will also include a shirt exclusive! Shipping will be quarterly: August, December, March and June. That button is also below or go to the Etsy store.

Lots of new things in store for the week , of course! Stay tuned!


Reclamation:






2010/2011 Subscription:





No comments: